Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy

Yesterday, my parents and I invited a Malaysian senior from HKU, Alex for a dinner session in Ulu Kelang. He brought my parents for HKU campus tour last June, and thus we wish to treat him a dinner as our appreciation to his hard work. On the other hand, is actually our precious time to ask him lots of question and to have him answering our curiosity regarding life in HKU, about bank account, phone card, transport, lessons, orientation...As usual, he was nice and answer to all our questions while we enjoying our dinner - Creamy butter crab + Gam Heung Crab. After we took a group photo, we then sent him back home in Cheras.

While today night, again is an anticipating moment for us as today is Thursday - Mhiezi Day, and we were visiting my aunt's house. We get to take a look at my fourth cousin's 2 months old son, COKE. OMG , he is so so so chubby and doesnt look like a 2 months baby, but 4 months old. And, again we had fun with the cute little Mhiezi, already learnt to identify us as her "aunt", make us even happier. Met with my uncle auntie, all 6 cousins, 4 nieces, and a nephew, just missing another niece and nephew. I will miss you all !! Especially Mhiezi and Coke, by next year, two of them must have changed a lot, hopefully Mhiezi will still recognise me !!! You are too cute to be forget and I will not as you are all around me as my wallpapers, screensavers,..... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment