Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mamak farewell



Friday night, again I had a gathering with my high school gang. Unfortunately, our badminton plan as well as brogga hill plan failed. It seems like we are lacking of a good event plannner. In the afternoon, Eden had reached my house and we went for another badminton match, this time with both my sisters along. We had fun playing double and also take turn to play single.

After 6pm, we met up with Ying Qin who was already waiting for us in the mamak shop- Nisma Curry House nearby my house. While Wan Jing managed to join us soon later after her work. Eden's brilliantly suggested us to order few types of ROTI after we spent so much time again on the menu. At last, we ordered ROTI tissue, milo, tampal, boom, pisang and sardin. Roti milo is weird; roti tampal is juz like roti telur, roti tissue here is bit thick, roti sardin is hard to eat, roti pisang is so so , roti boom is still the best ! The waiter must have been curious of whether we are non-malaysians, or can four of us finish the 6 roti? Is it for bungkus? LOL

After eating, we started photo-shooting. We took out our own camera and started to aim our target. Canon camera is fun in such a way that colour swap functions fit really perfect with eden.
Before we left, they gave me a card(?) , with beautiful Malaysia and HK map on it, indicating me flying over to HK. While Wan Jing gave me a scarf as present. I would say that I really appreciate everything you all gave me and have done for me. I was just joking about the incompleteness of the map, haha don't take it too serious my dear friends. THANK YOU =)

Looking forward for our next gathering, hope it won't be too long away.

While today, I had lunch with my siblings and mum in KURA, a fine japanese dining in One World Hotel. Then, we moved on to Mid Valley for a show called -The Jade and The Pearl, casting Raymond Lam, Joey Yoong, Charlene and Wong Zho Lam. It is a comedy and a love movie. Nice and funny, but I would say if not because of Raymond Lam, I will not ever notice or thinking of watching it. Yet, it seems that my sister enjoy the movie and kept talking about the scenes of the movie after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment