Sunday, August 15, 2010

Farewell dinner with family





My parents invited all family members for my farewell dinner at Chong Fatt Seafood Restaurant, Genting Klang. What a mouth-watering and luxurious dinner. We ordered all dishes variant possible, got prawn, pork rib, 乳猪,鹅掌花腩褒,fish, vege, fried tofu, Peking duck, noodles, 涡饼 and 西米露, plus 2 red wine. There were 15 of us and we had it in a room with karaoke.


Between dishes, we grab time to take picture with everyone to capture some good memory. While my mum and one of my auntie used to sing old english songs to entertain us. Jay Chou's songs were played the most as I just simply select to let it play with his vocal on.

I wanna say thank you to my parents who offered us this grand dinner, thank you to my grandma whom support and love me all the time, thank you to my uncles and aunties whom gave me support and advices, as well as ang pao =), thanks to my siblings and cousins too !
Just as the lyric of "Nothing Ever Changes", I am just leaving for some time to explore the outside world, I will be back and still, with love to all of you. *muaks*

No comments:

Post a Comment