Friday, August 6, 2010

Precious Time with Secondary School Gang


Today very happy, really happy.

After our badminton/mamak outing on last Friday failed, we immediately plan for another gathering on 6th August. Sadly, one of our objectives of the gathering-badminton match failed again as the time is not suitable ( min of 2H play).

I was so anticipated before this gathering. Afternoon, Eden took bus to my house for the first time, to spend her time with me before going for the dinner at 7pm. We decided to go for badminton in Sinamex badminton court, a "luxurious" court near my house. We played from 4.10-5.20pm, costing us RM 13. Together with my younger sister, I believe we enjoy the games. I would say that we are equally "good", while my sister performed well today. =)


After that, I managed to bath before I leave home for dinner with my gang. "Picking up" Wan Jing at her working place, we then drove towards Station One Cafe near Summit Square. Amazingly, I followed up Ying Qin's car and I just merely followed her car, without realising that 3 of us were all on illegal way. She led us to the back-lane parking lots, whereby three of our cars park one-by-one, and not forgetting Joanne's car just in front of us. Siew Teng came with Ying Qin and I feel really glad to meet her before she leave for Kelantan tomorrow.

6 of us took some time to order, as usual. I think we are all not good in decision making. LOL
The tauke of Station 1 serve us well. I ordered a salad fried chicken rice, which is quite tasty and crispy, plus a really SWEET ice honey drink. We chat along very soon and in every topics I would say. Nice to recall about our secondary school life, about recent happenings of teachers and other schoolmates, about our 'status", and photo-snapping.

And without Eden's knowing, we have actually plan over her birthday celebration on facebook for some time. Successfully we had well covered the case that we actually prepared a cake for her. Sadly, when the waiter bring out the cake, with candles lighted. The candles put off !! Oh ..
Eden surprises seems getting lesser. We asked Eden to pull out the 2 burned candles from the side of the cake, then Joanne suggested me to paint some cream on her cheek. Unfortunately, she reacted so fast and took a little revenge on me. While Ying Qin also kena from Joanne.

We made call out to Pui Mei and Shuh Huey to complaint about their absence. Hahahaha
Bee Chan was able to join us mid-way. We moved to mamak stall after some time as we already spent about 3 hours there. The mamak stall, claimed to be Joanne's one is just nearby. We ordered drinks and a naan. Continue chatting. About work, about school, about colleagues, about old friends, about teachers, about future, about boys(by Bee Chan)!!

We eventually left around 11.45pm, planning again for another Brogga Hill's outing before most of us go oversea. We were also shooting photos on timer at the back-lane.

Wonder when we will meet again. But I do appreciate our friendship very much. Please do keep in touch with me although I might be far away geografically from you all next time. =)

1 comment: