Thursday, August 19, 2010

BYE, MALAYSIA

Woo..... Time flies, 8hours later I will be sitting in Msia airline's plane seat alone, heading to HK airport. Though my mum and sister are following me, but they are on cathay.

I will miss a lot of thing here, especially missing home and family. Besides, I will miss all the cheap yet tasty food here, miss DRIVING, miss Astro on Demand, miss COOKING, miss SEAFOOD, miss Mhiezi and Coke, miss Pavillion, .......... AND miss my friends, my high school gang, my cherries, and many more.

Haiz,... weird feeling I am having now. Maybe I become numb in feeling. Enough of crying, enough of emo, enough of worrying, now I am left with excitation.

Thanks to everyone who had helped me in gaining my admission to HKU, thanks Mr. Siva and Ms Chong from TarCollege whom wrote me reference letters, thanks to Mr. Hoo for making me enjoy physics and able to scored an extra A for a better advantage. Thanks to Mrs. Ng from St. Mary whom lighted me up at the very beginning of my journey in Science. Thanks to wanjing for making an effort to come to my house after work, despite having risk of getting lost, indeed she was lost ( and thanks for the scarf). Thanks to Eden for EMO-ing for me (lol), making a call to me and say bye. Thanks to Szeyin for calling me to chat before I leave. Thanks to Yingqin for attending my last gathering in mamak. Finally and most importantly, thanks to each and everyone of my family members(my parents - for sponsoring my whole education journey in HK ; my sister Alice and Amy for all the love and forgiveness they had given to me. my grandma, aunties and uncles - for sponsoring camera, living expenses for 1st few months and ang pao.
Also, thanks to Lee Ling from HKU, for all her helps during my application to HKU, thanks for helping me to appeal for a higher scholarship !! Thanks to some of my HKU seniors for their advice too !

Lastly,
HK I AM COMING.

But my short-term dream for now is, SEE YOU, JAY ! ON 23rd September, my 20th Birthday !!! =)

2 comments: