Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shopping + Steamboat = HAPPY

11am, I just managed to catch up bus 970X, as soon as I came down. The bus was heading to Mong Kok. As it uses the cross-harbour tunnel, it cost me more than 10 HKD. I get down of the bus after I see Langham Place, or else I wouldn't know I reaached Mong Kok. I just walked around and entered a shopping mall called PDC (Pioneer Digital Centre). Here, I found some shops selling Office 2010 Home and Student for 1204 HKD , so expensive !!! I have it for RM 300 in Malaysia !!
But no choice and I have to have it because I formatted my computer without having awareness that my copy of Office 2010 might have gone just like tat. What a waste of money, as I only used it for a month. However, I din't buy it first, thinking that I might find cheaper one later.

I moved on to Grand Century Plaza, the one under Royal Plaza Hotel which I used to shop in because I have stayed in the hotel as many times as I visited HONG KONG. After walking through some streets and very long distance bridge, I managed to get myself into the shopping mall. Had lunch in the food court, HKD 32, very full and regreted. Seen many maids having gathering, because today is Sunday !

Bought Conan DVD from Popular and Office 2010 (English Version) from JP Bookshop and got a free membership. Then I wanted to walk back to take bus "home". But since I passed by LangHam Place, I just can't control myself. I walked around the shopping complex which have about 13Floors, bought Lam Fung CD and preorder Hebe's new CD in the CD Warehouse.


At night, Kay and Sharon invited me to join their steamboat party in Starr Hall, 19th Floor's pantry. Their floor is so nice and neat, even their floormates are nicer. When I got back to my floor's pantry, I realised that it was flooding, I wonder why too. Met again with Felicia, Josephine, Joshua, Jeff again; while met with some new friends, like Steven(Indonesia), David, Louise, LC, Yeh Cher, Mabel(HK/Australia), Elsa (Indonesia), ?? "dah lupa "(US). We went up to 24th Floor to have a view of HK night scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment