Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sold my jay chou ticket and met with new friend

Only woke up at 12pm. After skyping and fb, is already time for me to go Central to meet with a girl named Vivi. She was helping her friend to buy Jay Chou ticket from me ( a $280 ticket which I have extra). At first we like wanna leave just after we exchanged our ticket and $, but eventually we started up chatting and it last for half an hour.

We are die hard fans of Jay. She was nice and recommended me to visit a forum in fm 903 whereby there were a group of them "wolf" chatting about jay or any issues around Jay daily, in a post of more than 3000 pages.

Since I was in Central, I decided to have my dinner there as well. My mum thought that today is my Lunar birthday, but actually it is tomorrow, 12/9. But I am treating myself a so called birthday dinner which is quite luxury to me, a lamb shoulder + spaghetti set.( $ 84) So full, I can only finished half the spaghetti and soup, and 2.5 of 3 of the lamb shoulder. What a waste, if in Malaysia, I am sure I will be sharing it.

My HK friend who are suppose to watch concert with me on 23, 24 can;t turn up as her mum enter wad. So sad and feel sorry for her. But I am in troubles, I need to find people to take over her tickets immediately, not much time left to 16/9!!
Luckily, a malaysian senior will be watching with me on 24th, but I still have problem on 23rd show. I really wanna watch on that day, as it is my birthday ! And I feel like upgrading my 480 to 880 tickets too, but I m certain that I do not want to watch alone on that day. Please, some one watch with me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment