Friday, September 3, 2010

2nd Day

Attended 2 chemistry classes today, found that it is tougher than biology and really needs to pay attention to the lecturers. Unlike in biology class, I felt sleepy !

Then I also attended an English Courses, our professor Patrick Desloge gave us a diagostic test in our first lesson ! According to him, we all failed the test as we do not know how to acknowledge the sources well yet. At the end of the class, he gave us homework which is to prepare our essay outline and email to him before next week. He used iPhone 4 to take every picture of our faces before we left.

My last lesson was Cantonese for Foreign Learner II. Yes, I have basically no problem with speaking Cantonese, but one of the reason I drop the class is because I don't know Yutping粵拼.
It is something like hanyupinyin that helps us to pronounce mandarin word. But somehow I enjoy the class and acted like I do not speak cantonese. LOL

At night, our unit O was having 1st floor meeting. About rules, reminders and taking up posts by freshmen. Me and Isabel.la chose to be Pantry Manager, which will be incharge of replenishing new common stuffs-shopping time !

Then we had mass cleaning of pantry.. really MASS !! It took 20+ of us to clean it for 2 hours !!
Our reward was-watermelon ! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment