Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hiking to The Peak

4.30pm, a group of Malaysians and some Indonesians gathered at Haking Wong podium of HKU, preparing for hiking. I didn't know that the trail actually begins in our campus. All the way up the steep slope, we finally reached the starting point of the actual trail from Long Hu Shan (Dragon Tiger Mountain) to THE PEAK. For the first hour, I really felt like I am gonna die soon, I can hardly breath and my sweat wet my whole shirt. I feel like fainting. Thus, I took a rest whenever I see a bench. After the first hour hike, we finally reached the flatter trail and is kind of walking downwards, so is not that demanding anymore. Furthermore, we start getting very nice scenary of the Hong Kong island as well as across Kowloon.
Me and 3 Indonesians

At around 6.15pm, we reached The Peak, and took a group photo !

Then, we proceed to have our reward for the hardwork-Yoghurt icecream in the peak plaza. Our dinner was at Central, Wellington Street. We ordered mostly wantan mee, amazingly there were very spicy chilis which is quite rare in HK and the wantans were so nice and big !

No comments:

Post a Comment