Saturday, September 18, 2010

3rd Week of School

Everything starts to settle down and I was getting busier. Hate doing CAES 1801 Essay !
Can't think of a good idea to write on.

Went to collect my HK ID, it only took me about 15 minutes for the whole process.

Had first ever CC tuto in Medical campus, which is 10 minutes bus-distance away
In a group with many pharmacy students, and I am the only non-local. Our topic was- What is Life. Well, a very difficult and debatable topic.

Enjoy playing "Leg-orgs" in our CC, but felt asleep during the first 1.5H of boring lecture.

On Friday night, Heather visited me and we chat a lot on essay and the biotech GE course, until I was called by 5th Floor guys, only then we realise it was 11.10pm !! According to the rules of Starr Hall, no visitors are allowed to stay beyond 11pm. OMG.. we rushed down and signed out. Unfortunately, my name was highlighted. I had a bad feeling. Really, I received a verbal warning for this offense 3 days later. T.T

Is kind of like my first ever warning received in my life. Unacceptable. But no choice, take it easy!! Though I put myself at a higher risk of being kick out the hall next year..... Haiz

2 comments:

  1. Have been very 'guai' for the whole life...it's a good thing! ^^ yea take it easy....it's already pass

    ReplyDelete
  2. my only driving force in HK now is Jay concert in next coming days..
    After that I afraid I just might wanna go back home ...

    ReplyDelete