Saturday, September 4, 2010

3rd Day

Only had 2 classes today at the same venue, but I misslooked and went to the wrong place. Still wondering why I am the only one until the very last minute?? XD

When I was collecting my student registration card, I met with Heather from Malaysia and had a nice long chat. We had lunch together, signed up for Union Choir which need us to attend "試音" at 3.40pm. It would means that I can't leave school yet although my classes ended at 11.30am. We went to the computer centre to spend our time.

I would said signing up for the Choir was the most shameful thing I have done in HKU. I have zero knowledge on music notes and choir singing. I don't think they will contact me for further confirmation of membership at all.

After we collected our union diary, Heather reminded me about today's course selection workshop at 5pm. Again, I have to stay.

Beatrix and Alex were again there, but another senior from FOS -Hamsa from Pakistan was the one in-charge of giving advice on our course selection. He majoring in biotech while minor in chemistry, kind of opposite to mind.

Keeps raining keeps raining for the whole day ! really hate it.. so leceh

At night, we had fruit session with unit-mates at 10.30pm. Isa.bella and I helped to cut those fruits, we had watermelon, apples, oranges, grapes and bananas. Then, I planned to sleep a short while before we go for morning tea at 2.30am. Yet, I couldn;t sleep. After some long time of cracking my head to think about what topic to write about for my english essay, I finally found a bbetter topic and decided to switch from bullet train development in HK to inductive charging. I just accidentally read an article about it, hopefully it really helps. Thus, I spent 2H + to prepare my essay outline, trying to make it as complete as it could. The number of words even approached the maximum words allowed-1000. I was so satisfied !

Very fast, was 2.30am. My roomate did not follow as she was sick and need to go back home the nnext day morning. Only about half of unitmates turned up. We took taxis to the restaurant, very crowded with other hallmates of different units. Luckily, our floor reps went early to reserve place for us. We ate a lot of dim sum, especially Sally ! haha
The dim sum were very nice !!! So yummy that I really wish I could eat much much more.

Today, by chatting more with the seniors, I hope that our friendship can be enhance. Took pictures with Sally, Cindy and all others as well in group photo. They also asked me a lot on Malaysia's dim sum, and make joke out of the "Malay Kuih" we ate. I prefer the "Fried Milk" and Chun Guen. We ate food of HKD 600++ at last.

When we planned to walk back hall, Sum found a vacant minibus and decided to rent that bus which costs us about HKD 80. Better than taking many taxis. And it was so cool !!

Today's bad wheather caused floor reps to cancel saturday beach trip and change to sing K. Yet, many can't make it and tomorrow will be free day ~

2 comments:

  1. failed la sure
    basic do re mi oso dunno
    haha
    nevermind I joint magic club instead!1
    better choice !! haha

    ReplyDelete