Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aftershock movie + Japanese Dinner

After school, I took bus-MTR to Po Lum, Tseung Kwan O, purposely to watch a movie called Aftershock 唐山大地震. A very sad touching movie recommended by my whole family in Malaysia, they asked me to watch it no matter how. I cried even watching the trailer. Only 8 of us in the cinema, maybe because this movie were shown for quite some time in HK, thats why it is so hard for me to find a cinema that is still showing this.

I really recommend this to everyone, just watch it, you will be touched by the story and perhaps we can learn better how to appreciate what we have with us now. And also, to feel more sympathy to those quake victims and devote our time and money in helping them.

On the way back, I got down the train and take a look of the Tseung Kwan O MTR station, hoping that I would find traces of TVB City, but I can't obviously =(

Just after I reached hall, I followed my unit to Central for japanese dinner buffet, 180 per person. Lot of variety, you just can't finish all of them and utilises all that you had paid, but it's ok for me, as long as I have eaten what I want to and food that worth HKD 180 to me. I like to salmon sashimi especially, so freshy.

No comments:

Post a Comment