Friday, July 23, 2010

My First Blog

I remember writing a General Paper essay on Blogs, giving me a satisfying score. Thanks to internet and wikipedia. Indeed, I do not own a blog until now. Since I stopped recording my daily bits onto the diary book which I used to since Form 3, since there is so much I would like to share electronically with my friends, here the blog come.
http://waiyeeng90.blogspot.com

Of course, as expected creating a blog is super simple and quick process. One disappointment is the URL "waiyeeng.blogspot.com" is unavailable. I was curious and thus I looked into the blog with this address, as I thought my name is quite unique in some sense "YEENG". Oops.. What a case, it is occupied by a girl named Wai Yee,Ng .... Well, what to do ? My first thought is to add -90 at the back of my name, which many who borne in 1990 will do. Hope I won't regret when I gets older, as it expose my age indirectly. So dear friends who might be browsing my blog in the future, please do remember not to look into the wrong blog.

Well, for my first post, let me just briefly tell about my current "situation". Finished A-level last year, worked for 2 part-time job occupying about 2.5months, while all the other time, YES ! I am ON for nothing, staying at home most of the time, but not as free as you thought. Really, wake up-breakfast-housework-web-surfing-lunch-games-badminton-cook-gardening-dinner-TV-FB-SLEEP. Time just passes. =(
Now, less than 1 month left and I will be in HK, starting my entirely new Uni-life, in HKU for a 3-years Bachelor of Science programme. I WONDER how would my life be. Hopefully get to know more friends, which I really want to. There would be my FIRST time leaving home for so long, FIRST time celebrating birthday alone, FIRST Christmas without company of family, First New Year in HK, and many more !! I WONDER if I can survive well there. Well, Let's see how later ~

Posting a snapshot of my dear little sis and I on YouCam. Quite addicted to it, after getting my new laptop, what a fun software~

3 comments:

  1. and first Jay concert in HK/Taiwan/China!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia you my dear! must continue 2 write always k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poiki, yahor ~ how can I lupa that !
    first Jay concert !!

    ReplyDelete