Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hebe concert

After a satisfying mid-term test of my Chem1002 course, ( thou I just realised a big mistake that I did not manage to change), I still continue to stay in library for CHEM 1003 revision. Early morning, we was chased out by our hall due to floor waxing. My roomate and I went to the library for revision on our coming mid term, tried Starbucks's X'mas Toffe Nut Latte and mushroom cheese pocket !! So yummy =)

Was surprising that a girl approached me to ask for chem notes photocopying. I wonder how she know I am having them. Never see her before, she don';t seems familiar to me. But I am happy, thinking that I might get to know a new friend in my chem class. As for now, I seriously don't have any friends in my chem course =(. She continue to approach me for questions too, and I also took the initiative to ask for her names and discuss questions with her. However, this still come to an end.... She went off without saying bye to me still..haiz...hehe

Night, went to Kowloon Bay for Hebe music concert. Was bit late, but luckily not yet started. What I can say about the music concert is that, Hebe's voice is really like an angel. She really very talented in singing. She was cute and more relax today compared to last month when she came to HK. However, she sang quite a lot of english songs, jazz songs that I never hear before....
Different a lot from Jay's concert, yet I love both of them. She also dedicated a song for our angel - Selina. T.T

Gambateh ah Selina !!

No comments:

Post a Comment