Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Memorable Day-Pesta Ria


Went back St Mary today for Pesta Ria with my siblings. I din't expect it to be that crowded, it seems to be quite a successful carnival. Met with lots of friends as well as some juniors, eden, wanjing, joanne, seow chee, jiayin, vinodthini, meifen, flora, I Ning, and the once little prefect that jaga 5sc1-Yiwen. After all, we have left this Alma mater for nearly 2.5 yrs. Somehow, I really miss my secondary school life, the recess time with my dear gang member (poiki, eden, penguin, pui mei, joanne,siew teng, susu......).

Back to the event today, thou there are various type of stall selling many different stuffs, yet I hardly can spend our RM10 coupon. After all, they don't attract me much. Finally, we bought 2 cups of Yoyoice using a RM5 coupon, and the auntie from the stall claims that no change can be provided. We got no choice, is too hot and thirsty, we desperately want some ICE. But after hours only I realise, there is a ticket changing counter.!!

We also get to meet and chat with many teachers ; Pn Raja, Pn Suraya, Pn Chan, Pn Muhazida, Pn Charan, Miss Wong LB, Pn Judy, Pn Prema, Pn Parimalah and of course, some other whom I miss unintentionally or intentionally. XP
While every meet-up with them, we will gets the same questions, and we will be giving them the same answers. WJ-UK-Maths;Eden-US-Bio;Me-HK-Science??

The most memorable happening is my FT-hunting. After long time of walking, finally we get to find her in 1st Floor, OMG so slim.... While WanJing and Eden were busy chatting with Pn Charan and our x-principal, Joanne helped me to "block" my FT-Mrs. Ng. And then, oh before that please forgive me for repeating this over and over again (especially to eden n wanjing, u know how crazy I will be whenever my FT is involved, but I must record every moment of me and her well, haha).

Yes, she is still able to recall my name and said it out loud "Wai Yeeng". I am really TOUCH. After all, she only taught me a year of Science in Form 2F, 2004, which is 6 years ago !! Even during that time, she prefer to address me as " the monitor". I finally tell her how she actually influences me to have such interest in Science now, I really admire her lot !! Unfortunately, we aren;t able to attend her retirement ceremony in September, but after so many years, I finally get to take a picture with her !! This is a gift that I desperately looking for over the years in St Mary, but sadly I do not have the guts that time.

So as mission of FT-hunting completed, we moved on to the concert in Hall. RM5 - for the seat, for the cooler and fresher air, for the slightly lower noise condition, for us to have some chit-chatting session. Then we went to Selayang Mall, to post office with eden and done some mini shopping there.

Not forgetting Flora, who gave me a big cup of red bean soup for FREE. So paiseh, din't buy from her somemore getting free food from her just before the stall closed at 3pm. Really Thanks for the red bean soup, made in Flora and Fauna's house kitchen, is so SWEET (I actually added some tong sui to the remaining red-bean soup when I am back to home XD)

Thanks for all who invited me to this Pesta Ria (wj, eden n Joanne) and hope to see you on Friday for badminton match !

No comments:

Post a Comment