Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unit HTD and star chasing

Weekdays were dull.... I don't have much appetite for food. Tried the re-opened Ho Tim for tea-time, the fish fillet is so nice, with Japanese sesame dressings plus red bean ice ! Tuesday tried a restaurant at Sai Wan, hkd 30 for a full set, quite nice !

Friday, we had our unit high table dinner at Traders Hotel. It serves as a reunion gathering with ex-unitmates. However, I din't get to know any of them. The food was so so, for the price HKD 200, so not worth it.

Saturday, I went Olympian City with Sharon, to chase after the group of TVB artist from the latest drama,讀心神探. Din't manage to get close to Bosco, however did get autograph from Matthew Ko and another new actress. Took photo with Matthew and Chan Siu Bong, they were nice =). I had a autograph pen which is gonna be with me all time when I chase after more stars later.

Back from there, I received a call from unitmate asking me to join them cheering for Starr Hall in the interhall aquatic meet final. I took a minibus to Stanley Ho Sports Complex for the first time, Starrians lady aquatic team was awesome !! They grab most of the top 3 placing in several events. About 7pm, results were announced and there was prize giving ceremony. Starr Hall lady team won champion for the first time in 10 years!!! Feel so proud and happy for them. As a reward for our support, we got a special made champion Tee shirt to wear on for photo taking and dam cheering.

Sunday, called heather to dine with me at Ho Tim. Met with Zoe and Phoebe from Taiwan, according to them, the food from new Ho Tim are nice. We shared the satay beef rice, true, it tasted well.

No comments:

Post a Comment