Friday, October 15, 2010

first visit to post office and Hebe concert ticket

On tuesday, I walked all the way down along a quiet and strange road, heading towards the Post Office at Kennedy Town. Then I realise I did not prepare envelope for the documents, so I first went to buy envelope. Posted Alice's favourite dress back to her. Then go for lunch in a Vietnam restaurant.

Friday, attended Science Student Ambassador interview. Heather bought me a bun as I don't have time between my classes and the interview. After that, I rushed to Wan Chai to collect Hebe's ticket. After hunting for the place for some time, I finally found Wow music office, which is so near to where I was. Bought a new mouse from digital centre, however I regret. It cost me HKD 89 for just an ordinary looking microsoft optical mouse. I rather pay HKD 10 more for a cute melody mouse which I bought for my sis sometime ago in Olympian City !
Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment