Monday, October 25, 2010

Food tasting @ 1st reading week in HK

Had fun singing K with Angel and Isabella inside our room =)

Saturday, Angel asked me for lunch at Sai Wan, we went to Nice restaurant. Heather joined us too.
Food are ok, but not really very tasty or special, perhaps for the price I m paying... XD around 30++

Sunday, Angel brought me to a Xin Jiang restaurant near East Gate of HKU for lunch, tried some different food finally. Also, a fruit yoghurt ! Spent 70+

Monday night, followed Cindy and 5th floor guys to Wah Yen Restaurant. It served so called "Malaysian style" food, I tried a dry curry chicken, indeed is quite tasty except that you just can't demand it to be as spicy as malaysia one. HKD 38

Tuesday- Met with Miguel at TST for the first time, she can be regarded as my online friend, a fans of Jay. Unfortunately, we did not manage to watch the concerts together. I brought her Jay's T-shirt and key-chain that I bought for her last time. She brought me to a shop for lunch, I ordered WuXi pork rib noodle n soya bean drink.. HKD 33... I don't like their noodle, but pork rib is ok lar..

Wednesday - Early morning, around 6am, Sharon and I took taxi to Sun Heng - the famous 3am dim sum.. First time trying it in the real morning, not as crowded and we were the only students/teenage perhaps, other all Ah Pak, Ah Suk, or Ah Sum....XD
Fried Milk don;t taste nice at all, is too cold =(. But luckily we get to eat hot Egg yolk butter bun.. Super yummy.... HKD 37

Thursday - Lunch - seaweed ! Dinner - self cooked noodle; Relative cost = 0.00

Friday - Went down to have lunch with Isabella, had porridge and zhar leung.. I love Zhar Leung !! Is actually fried yau zhar kuai wrapped with cheung fun... Then, we went into a snacks shop, spent a lot there. She kept introduce nice snacks to me and I bought quite a lot, is for my dad to bring back home in Nov, when he come to visit me.. XD.. For dinner, dabao from HoTim, pork chop rice and ate together with some others at pantry.

Saturday - Dinner with Yeh Cher at dunno where..lol but down Westwood lar... Some cheap noodle and red bean ice drink.. HKD 21.. But I don;t really like the noodle, tasteless to me.. hehe
Collected a Haloween candy pack from pigeon hole, is from Sally.. I felt so touch. Brought it along for dinner, and when we going back to hall via westwood, while taking escalator, Yeh Cher made me dropped my candy pack into a narrow slit next to it. I desperately wanna get it back, so went nearby shop to lend a broom, and taking it all the way back and start doing some "memalukan" thingy..lol

Sunday - Cooked paratha for lunch, much crispy than before. Dinner with Sharon at Sai Wan, in a dessert shop. Ordered cheung fun with egg and snowflake dessert... Quite expensive.. HKD 35 (we shared).....

My reading week other than eating, is then STUDY STUDY n STUDY ...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment