Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home 3 days

20th December - A long awaited day. It was BALIK RUMAH time !! Early morning around 7am, I happily brought along all my luggages and souvenirs, took a bus from my hall and head towards HK airport. My flight was at 10.50am, I had my breakfast at Mc D before boarding on the Air Asia airplane. Spent almost 99.9% of the 4 H sleeping...... Finally at 3pm, I arrived at LCCT, met with my sisters after my absence for 4months !!

Purposely chose to come back on this date it was my younger sister- Amy's birthday. Taste back some local food like curry lamb, fried ikan ??, malay kuih muih, teh tarik..... At night, we went to The Ship STeakhouse for dinner, I miss their escargot so so much !! Back home, we celebrated Amy's birthday, having the X'MAS tree as the background, we took a lots of photos. Also, I presented her with 3 presents from HK. I think she must be really happy, so do I.

21st Dec - My elder sister, Alice brought Amy and I to Sunway Pyramid to sing K @ redbox and had steamboat as brunch. Really enjoy the time back with them, singing K, snapping photos, chit chatting, shopping and makan-makan. At night, I got to taste my mummy's home cook food... Yummy !! Gonna miss them a lot when I go back HK.

22nd Dec-It was winter solstice festival, glad that I din;t miss it this year. Woke up early morning to go market with my mum, bought curry laksa as my breakfast XD. While I will leave char keow teow, asam laksa, har mee to be tasted in Penang. Evening, went for an hour badminton game with my sisters near our house. At night, aunties, uncles and cousins came and had dinner together, ate lots of Tong Yuen... hahahaha, about 30 biji?kakaka

23rd Dec- Had an outing with my cousins and their childrens. Four kids and a baby, plus 6 adults. We went to Mid Valley as we knew the X'mas decoration there are awesome. Those kids were crazy about those giant sized bears and kept asking for taking photos. The cute little baby boy was happy "gai gai-ING" also. He is really chubby and cute. =) We had our lunch at Yuzu Japanese Restaurant @ Garden.

1 comment: