Monday, November 15, 2010

A visit by VIP from Malaysia + A week with ANGEL

Nov 8th, Daddy is coming !!!
...................................
After all my classes and long wait for daddy, finally at around 5pm, I get to meet with him, he was coming from Guang Zhou that day. I brought him to my hall and then we went for dinner at Westwood. Ate hairy crab !! each for HKD 58. But the other 2 dishes were so expensive, more costly then the crabs, not worth at all ! So touch to meet with daddy after so long T.T
Happily received "gifts" from home and some snacks.

Nov 7th - Went causeway bay with Angel, tried out a Japanese restaurant next to Sogo. 50% off, HKD 36 -beef rice pot.

Nov 9th - Hall photo taking, After that angel and I went to Bayi restaurant for lunch. =) kind of bored with it D, cuz for cheap lunch set, not much choice to choose from. Others better one is so expensive.

Nov 10th - Dinner with Angel after her tuition; at Yee Kei. Ate curry fried chicken rice. =) + Fried shrimp.

Nov 11th - Dinner again with Angel (XD), this time at Yee Ga. Ate fried scallop ramen.

Nov 12th - Met with Angel before her class, have lunch at Yum Beng Shat (Taiwanese-japanese restaurant). Crowded.

Nov 13th - Went causeway bay again with Angel !! XD this time is to shop at SOGO as well, cuz yesterday onward is SOGO anniversary sale. First had lunch at an Indian restaurant. Waiter there was an Indian guy, very nice to Angel, we had some friendly talk with him. Even showing each other's I/C. XD Demanded for a "spicy" curry lamb rice, cuz in the menu they emphasize it is "Not spicy" ...lol Hongkongnese beh tahan pedas la...
Then, we went into Sogo, queued !!! Bought Melody cushion for HKD 70 LESS (only HKD 40) for my sister, and then bought 2 special gifts for my little sis too... XD
For myself, I only bought a shoe, I think is branded one, cost me HKD 168 after discount.

Nov 14th - As planned, we went sing K at Wan Chai. This time, beside Angel, Heather came along too after I persuading her with a single SMS ...XD (easy job? or m I too influential?)
However, 3 of us only get to sing 2H =( so not enough...
HKD 55 inclusive of lunch + 2 drinks. Quite reasonable price la.. Din't get to sing much song this time.... but nevermind la, just have fun lor... Heather sang many Gaga's songs... hahaha
so different she looks that day...
After that, feeling guilty, I asked to leave and rushed back to hall, to start doing my work and revision =(

2 comments:

  1. err,so is her name angel? (at the end still confused..haha...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya her name is angel
    XD
    she is not some1 from my imagination only

    ReplyDelete